Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Posting in New Jazz Advocate Blog

Join me in posting jazz related news and comments on happening in Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus. Many items I receive are too cumbersome to fit in a newsletter and too passing in nature to take the time required building a webpage. I’m thinking a blog may be the answer for these. In addition jazz artists will now be able to post their events directly and jazz fans will be able to comment on the events they attend. This is somewhat new to me but I understand we can authorize 100 to post, while anyone can comment on postings. If you would like to post send me an e-mail and we’ll get you on the list while they last. Then you may feel free to post whatever you like but I ask that we keep it jazz related and in good taste. We will try to monitor continuously so we can include the event listings in our jazz calendar and we will remove anything we feel is inappropriate. One note you should continue to e-mail us event information for possible inclusion in our newsletters.

No comments:

Post a Comment